toll free: 866-909-5553
tulsa:918-446-5553
fax:918-446-4150
About Us

Oklahoma Forge was founded as Tulsa Forge in 1957 by Bill Taylor and Robert H. Duenner, Jr. It was moved to it's present location in 1964. The first ring mill was installed in late 60s. The current 80/50 ring mill was built in 1989. Tulsa Forge changed its name to Oklahoma Forge, Inc. in 1990. The 125 ring mill and 3,000 ton press was installed in 1998. A machine shop was added in 2012. The R100/100 project was completed in the Spring of 2014.

Our founder, Robert H. Duenner, Jr. passed away in 1999. The Duenner family owns the majority of the company today with our employees owning a portion through an ESOP established in 2008. Our management team averages over 15 years of service.

Request a Quote
Interested in our product.
Click here to request a quote.
Markets We Serve
For over fifty years Oklahoma Forge has made quality steel products used in a variety of markets across the world.
© 2015 Oklahoma Forge, Inc. All Rights Reserved Oklahoma Forge, Inc. - P.O. BOX 701500 - Tulsa, OK 74170